Middleton Unit Hiring Seminar
November 21, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
The Texas Department of Criminal Justice is accepting Correctional Officer applications for positions at Abilene area prison units. Learn about the duties of a Correctional Officer, minimum qualifications, salary, benefits and the application process.
Are you ready for a Challenge?
• Higher starting salary for Bachelor’s Degree or two years active military service
• Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
• Group life and health insurance
• Free uniforms and equipment
• Accelerated career path promotions for eligible rehired TDCJ COs
Join us to learn more about an exciting career as a Correctional Officer. ATTEND LOCAL PRESERVICE TRAINING ACADEMY.
CALL (325)548-9075 FOR DIRECTIONS OR WITH QUESTIONS!
or follow the directions below-In Abilene, on I-20, exit #288 (Highway 351) go Northeast for 4 miles; turn left on Highway 1082. Go 4 miles; exit right on FM 3522, follow for 1 1/2 miles. The Middleton Unit is on the right.